DISCLAIMER: GamblersToolbox.com links to sites that may contain gambling related content and or online wagering. We cannot be held responsible if discrepancies occur between an online gambling operation and you the player. Consult your local authorities prior to registering with any online wagering service. U.S. Citizens: The information at this site is for entertainment and news purposes only. Use of this information in violation of any federal, state or local laws is prohibited.
1. THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS NOTICE
This privacy notice describes how we collect, use, and manage the personal information you provide to us when you create a gamblerstoolbox.com account on our website and log in. We will safeguard and use your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
You should carefully review this privacy notice and any other privacy notices we may provide when collecting or processing personal information about you so that you are aware of how and why we use the information we collect and process. This privacy notice is intended to enhance, not replace, any existing notices or policies.
2. THE APPLICABILITY OF THE PRINCIPLES
These terms and conditions apply to all customers of the Hollywood Sportsbook Group of Companies (also known as ‘gamblerstoolbox.com’). The companies are listed in the following section. As a result, we may need to make changes to this privacy notice from time to time. Please check back periodically to ensure that you are aware of any updates.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THE PUBLIC
Information that can be used to identify a natural or legal person is referred to as “personal information.” It excludes information in which the individual’s identify has been removed (anonymous information).
We collect personal information from you in order to process your order and communicate with you further.
3.1. The following information is gathered:
• information on how to get in touch (e.g. title, name, address, email address, mobile number)
• a person’s gender
• a photo identification card
• a proof of residence
• a source of income
• banking and financial information
• photographs and other visual representations
Occupational occupation and Internet Protocol (IP)
Specifically, the following types of information are generated:
• records of bets
• records of payments and withdrawals
• a clientele base
We do not gather any information about you that is considered sensitive personal data (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric information).
WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS AND WHEN DO WE DO SO
4.1. We collect and use your personal information in order to carry out our contractual obligations to you, as well as for the following purposes:
• enable you to register for an account.
• when you make a betting offer, we will handle your wager.
• obtain confirmation of the outcome of your wager.
• make a payment or a withdrawal request from your account using your computer’s mouse.
• reply to pleas for assistance
• address your concern, complaint, or request in a timely manner
• hold promotional competitions and award rewards to those who place first.
To safeguard our or your legitimate interests, we may treat your personal data in certain circumstances. 4.2. As an example:
• We may employ closed-circuit television cameras to ensure your and our safety.
The following types of information are required by law to be collected and processed by us:
It is our goal to identify and validate our customers while also working to avoid financial crimes such as sanctions screening, money laundering, and terrorist financing.
• to notify the proper authorities if they feel illegal conduct is taking place.
• to share information with other government agencies, such as the South African Revenue Service
5. INFORMATION ABOUT CHILDREN
To make use of our services, you must be at least 18 years old.
It is necessary to confirm your age when you register for an account with our site.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors under the age of 18.
6.WE ONLY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHERS WHO WE TRUST.
Your personal information is only shared with service providers who we believe are trustworthy and who have agreed to keep it private and confidential.
We employ service providers to assist us with the following tasks:
• get in touch with you
• Verify your identification
• your mailing address
• assess the effectiveness of our services
• keep data safe
They are involved in our business, such as accountants and attorneys.
IT services and infrastructure are provided.
Some of our service providers may be located in foreign countries. As a result, although some countries may not have the same levels of personal data security as South Africa, the overseas service providers must protect the personal data of our clients to the same level as South Africa. In our contracts with our international service providers, we provide that we will take all required steps. Through your use of our website, you agree that you do not want to be informed about the level of protection afforded to your data in the relevant country or countries.
7. PROVIDING PROTECTION FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable precautions to secure your personal information from the following threats:
• a setback
• interfering with
• make use of
• a change in circumstances
• openness and candor
• various forms of exploitation
Physical access restrictions as well as electronic password protection are examples of these methods of protecting information. For the purpose of identifying and addressing security vulnerabilities, we shall continually evaluate our security controls and processes.
Sollten something go wrong, we will take the necessary steps to safeguard your privacy and will notify you if any of your personal information has been compromised. We’ll also tell you how you may assist in mitigating the damage if you so desire.
8. WE DO NOT KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR LONGER THAN IS NECESSARY.
We shall not retain your personal information for any longer period of time than is necessary, unless required by law. When choosing how long to keep information, we take into account legal requirements, contractual obligations, and consumer expectations. When we no longer require your personal information, we securely remove or destroy it in compliance with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act (POPIA).
9.RESPONSIBILITIES IN THE EVENT OF MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
Please review our privacy notice from time to time to ensure that you are aware of how we handle and protect your personal information.
Maintaining the accuracy and currency of your personal information is essential. If any of your personal information changes, please notify us immediately.
Using cookies, which are small text files kept on your computer’s hard disk that track your browser behavior, we can improve your experience on our website. These cookies are meant to enhance your browsing experience on our website and do not gather any information about you that might be used to identify you. It is your ID that is unique to you, and it may be shared with carefully selected partners both within and outside of South Africa in order to provide interest-based ad placements through their digital display networks. It is possible to disable cookies in your browser or delete cookies from your computer at any point.
Access to and modification of personal information
You can do the following:
• be made aware that personal information is being collected;
In the event that we have reasonable grounds to believe that unauthorised parties have gained access to or acquired your personal information, you will be notified.
• Inquire as to what personal information we have on you and if you have the right to access it; find out who our service providers or other third parties are; and so on.
• object to the processing of personal data; • unsubscribe from direct marketing communications
• request that your personal information be deleted or removed if we no longer require it for legal or acceptable reasons;
• enquire about data processing restrictions;
• lodge a formal complaint with the If you believe your privacy has been abused, you have the right to register a complaint with the Information Regulator. However, until POPIA is fully implemented, the Information Regulator will be unable to enforce your rights under the Act.